Do you want to sell services, products, digital downloads or subscriptions online? If the answer is yes, then you will need an ecommerce website. With an ecommerce website you can grow your brand and allow customers to purchase goods from you online. Our ecommerce websites are designed to be easy to use and include all of the required ‘trust elements‘ to give your customers confidence to buy from you online. We’ll take care of the technical set up such as shipping, payment gateways, products categories etc. All you need to do is add your products, promote your site and start selling.
Ecommerce website inclusions?
Our ecommerce websites provide great value for money and include the following:
- Built using WordPress & WooCommerce.
- Mobile friendly design layouts
- 12 months FREE website hosting on our 3GB plan.
- Greenbar SSL certificate (required for ecommerce sites)
- Copywriting for Home & About pages.
- Ability to add more pages after launch
- Blog / news category
- Ability to easily edit text, insert images and galleries, add video, file downloads, links etc.
- Update, manage and administrate your own website when you want to.
- Detailed enquiry form & location map.
- Social media ‘share this page’ buttons.
- Links to your social media pages.
- Google Analytics set up & integration.
- Set up of G Suite email accounts.
- Website submission to Google.
- Links to your social media pages.
- Automated daily backups of your website.
- Monthly website security check-ups & updates to plugins.
- Cross browser compatibility.
- 45 minutes private training via Join.Me
- Access to online tutorials
- Automated website backups
- Monthly security check, updates & maintenance.
- No hidden costs. The price quoted is the price you pay.
Sell any type of product – physical, digital, subscriptions or wholesale!
- Unlimited product categories.
- Unlimited product pages.
- Product reviews & ratings.
- SEO friendly product pages.
- Display stock amounts to visitors.
- Display prices with or without GST.
- Printable invoices & packaging slips.
- Multiple product images & galleries.
- Sell products with size & colour options.
- Sell all product types – physical, digital & subscriptions.
- PDF Invoices & Packing Slips.
- AusPost tracking numbers applied to shipments.
- Group similar products using tags.
- Link to related products.
- Up-sell better products to visitors.
- Apply on-special prices.
- Create discount coupons and promotions.
- A choice of payment gateways.
- Manage orders & returns within your website.
- Easily notify customers when their order status changes.
- Define countries you want to sell & ship to.
- And much more…
Our ecommerce sites are easy to use and designed to help your business sell online.
Ecommerce Website Design
Each ecommerce website we build is unique & designed to help your business sell online.
Mobile Friendly Web Design
With more & more searches on smartphones, it’s essential your ecommerce site looks good on mobile.
SEO Company Geelong
Our ecommerce sites include on-page SEO for pages, categories and submission to Google.
Social Media Integration
Include links to your social media pages and allow website visitors to share & promote your web pages for you!
Good quality photographic images take your website to the next level! Our ecommerce web design package includes 15 stock photos.
Add More Pages
Once your website has been made live, you can easily add more web pages following our online tutorials.
After launch, we provide you with comprehensive written & video tutorials. If you ever get stuck we’re only a phone call away.
Website Design Process
Our ecommerce website design process ensures most sites are built between 6-8 weeks.
Website Maintenance & Security
Our web hosting plans include monthly maintenance checks, plugin updates, backups and security checks.
WordPress Web Design
WordPress + WooCommerce gives you a great looking online store that is easy for admin and visitors to use.
Grow Your Website
It’s easy to grow and extend your WordPress website with a variety of free & paid plugins. The possibilities are endless!
ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PROCESS
How long does it take to build an ecommerce website? In most cases our ecommerce sites are ready between 6-8 weeks. The points below illustrate the six stages of the website design process.
What is the purpose of your site, what is the key message and who are you selling to? The website plan must address these points.
Web design. Decide where to position important key messages, account login, buy now etc.
Optimise your website. Research & implement keyword phrases people use to find your products online.
Develop the website design into a working ecommerce site with WordPress & WooCommerce.
We check your websites purchase process to ensure everything is working correctly
Your site goes live & we submit your web page URL’s to the Google search engine.