At some point, every business will need to establish an online presence to augment the overall marketing strategy for their products or services. Easy right? Design a website, and off you go. However, to get your website “out there”, you will need web hosting services.
Here’s a rundown of what this means and what web hosting service providers can do for you.
What Are Web Hosting Services?
It doesn’t matter if you are a weekend blogger, small business, e-commerce concern or multinational organisation. All these need web hosting services to get their website viewable on the Internet. Websites consist of files, folders, databases, images and code, and for it to be available on the Internet, these must be stored somewhere. So, you can think of the web hosting service provider as an online storage space.
And just like your store, office, building or factory has a physical address where your customers can find you, so your web hosting services provider will secure the digital address where your website can be found. This is referred to as your domain name.
What Can A Web Hosting Service Provider Do For You?
In addition to supplying online storage, several other services and benefits can be provided, including:
- SSL Certificates – providing a secure connection between you and the person browsing your website, keeping transactions and customer information safe and private.
- Email addresses for your domain – ensuring that your company email addresses have the same name as your website. For example, if your web address is MyCompany.com, then your email address will be something like name@MyCompany.com.
- Speed and flexibility – reliable, high-speed storage and the ability to furnish unlimited bandwidth to accommodate your website as it grows.
- Other security features – including backups, endpoint firewalls, malware scanners and blockers for suspicious IPs to your website.
- Maintenance – regular website maintenance to keep plugins up to date and your website always up and running efficiently and effectively.
For fast, reliable web hosting services, contact Pixelfire today. Our friendly, efficient team can help you choose the best options to suit your needs. Let us help you to grow your business online.